CLASSIC SPORTS CAMP
We feel that Prime Time Sports Camp is a truly unique experience. We are a comprehensive sports training & recreation facility specializing in over ten different sports. We also feature a wide variety of Special Events and Camp Favorites to make sure that your camper enjoys a dynamic camp experience.
| SPORTS:|| SPECIAL EVENTS:|| CAMP FAVORITES: |
- June 10 - August 9 West LA, Hancock Park and Silver Lake
- June 17 - August 16 Santa Monica
AGES: Boys and Girls Ages 4 -14 (grades preK – 8 in Fall 2013)
- 9:00am – 3:30pm West LA, Hancock Park and Silver Lake
- 9:30am – 4:00pm Santa Monica
- 8:00am – 6:00pm West LA, Hancock Park and Silver Lake
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Santa Monica
- Cost: $5/hour (see Camp Checklist for details)
LOCATIONS:West Los Angeles - (Webster MS)
11330 W. Graham Place, Los Angeles, CA 90064
Santa Monica - (Crossroads School)
1715 Olympic Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Hancock Park - (Burroughs MS)
600 S. McCadden Place, Los Angeles, CA 90005
Silver Lake - (Ivanhoe ES)
282 Herkimer Street, Los Angeles, CA 90039
ENROLL BEFORE MAY 1ST AND SAVE 10%
- West LA and HP: $265 per week Early Enrollment / $295 per week Standard Rate
- Silver Lake: $225 per week Early Enrollment / $250 per week Standard Rate
- Santa Monica: $270 per week Early Enrollment / $300 per week Standard Rate (SM ½ day option details below)
- 10% Sibling Discount Available
JUNIOR CAMP (4, 5 AND 6 YEAR OLDS):
Junior camp, for 4-6 year olds, is a camp-within-a-camp. All campers ages 4 – 6 are automatically in Junior Camp. While the entire camp is designed in an age-appropriate manner, we feel that the needs of our youngest campers can be best met by creating a program specifically for them. To this end, Junior Camp has its own Director and Staff, and a complete set of sports equipment, guaranteeing the junior campers maximum access to all Prime Time Sports Camp has to offer. Junior Camp is offered every week at all PTSC locations.
DAILY LUNCH PROGRAM:
- The Santa Monica Location will continue to offer lunch through Campus Kitchen. Click Here for details.
- West LA, Hancock Park and Silver Lake feature an optional $5 daily lunch program. Please see PTSC Summer Checklist for details.
SANTA MONICA XRDS 1/2 DAY OPTIONS:
- 1/2 Day (Primetime Afternoon) programs are available for students in grades 1-5.
- Visit www.xrds.org and scroll to Programs then click on Summer to see morning options at Crossroads for those in grades 1-5. For Campers interested in this option, enroll online at Crossroads for the morning and enroll online at Primetime for Lunch and the Afternoon.